POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Let's make a forest : Let's make a forest Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:18:51 EDT (-0400)
  Let's make a forest
From: Lewis
Date: 15 Apr 1999 16:08:29
Message: <37163924.6C8A93DD@netvision.net.il>
I had another weird idea:
Let's compile a library of trees, made with Giles macro. Using a macro
to generate random trees, each one starts it with a different seed and
sends in the results (the include files). It could be very useful. Maybe
someone will need a couple of trees sometime. Instead of parsing, say,
100ds of them, he will just download them.
Anyone with me? If there will be enough enthusiasm I'll set up a web
site or somethin'.